Friday, October 18, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to this blog as I chronicle my adventures into walking and jogging.  I will start off by saying a few things: 

1.)  I am not a medical professional, nor am I a certified trainer.  I will not give advice outside of the realm of my own expertise, which is nothing.  I am full of encouragement though, and willing to listen.

2.)  This is my experience which is unique to me.  I will share pictures, triumphs, and losses.  I am also very open book, so willing to answer most any question put out there. 

3.)  I do my best, but sometimes, I let off a good F-bomb.

4.)  I am not thin as you will see in future posts that will include pictures.  I am not some super healthy person.  I definitely do not eat right.  I am not even out to be losing weight.  I am out to be active, which for me means walking and a bit of jogging to my level of enjoyment.

5.)  And this is my only real advice I give people:  Who cares how slow you are!  If you are up and going, you are already doing more than you were yesterday.  Put one step in front of the other, and just do it.  A walk around the block is much better than that full pint of ice cream in your freezer.  Well, that is until you get home from the walk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment